2. Go to Inbound Rules and Click New Rule.
3. Rule Type -> Click on the Port Radio button and hit Next.
4. Input the port that you want to open you can open multiple port by using comma and hit next ( NOTE: NEVER OPEN ALL PORTS OR DISABLE FIREWALL COMPLETE UNLESS IT IS NECESSARY )
For Ran ports check your server files' CFG to know what ports it is using and needs to be open.
5. you can either Allow the connection or block the connection but on this article we will choose Allow the connection.
6. at the profile let it be and hit next .
7. Input the name of the rule and hit finish.
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a multi-channel protocol that allows a user to connect to a...
1. Open Computer Management- Start Menu -> Administrative Tool -> Computer Management2. Go...
1. Download and Run MSSQL 2008 Express Click Here-Wait for it to finish extracting-If this...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution